Football/Basketball Action Templates (For MS Paint)

bigmike

Well I decided after seeing Brandon's Action Templates, that I would tak a shot at one. Now it doesnt even meet up too his standards in my opinon but I thought I would give it a shot. Also since I am a paint user I wanted to try and give paint users a Action template.

Oh and I used this picture, not because he's from Alabama but because it was a good shot of him passing it. I just "painterized" it.

Now you should click on the template to make it bigger and stretch it out to give it it's Highest quality for use.

QB 1 (College Style)

Blank

QBActionTemplateShadows.png

Example

QBActionTemplateAlabama.png

QB 2 (NFL Style)

Blank

QBActionTemplateNFLBlank.png

Example

QBActionTemplateNFL.png

If there is anything I can do to make these better please tell me and I will try and make it too it's full potential.

If everyone likes this. I will probly do some more but I would like to hear your thoughts.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again everyone, before I start on the runningback one, I decided I would do another QB one, and its going to be made from a NFL player (JaMarcus Russell, found a really good picture of him throwing), since I used the other one from a college player.

I hope to do at least 4 different positions but we will just have to wait and see.

Would you mind if I vectored this for the purposes of sharing with my CCSLC brethren?? I know most folks are using Brandon's templates now (as they should...they kinda rule) but this could at least give guys more options. Just asking :D

98Falcons.png

Would you mind if I vectored this for the purposes of sharing with my CCSLC brethren?? I know most folks are using Brandon's templates now (as they should...they kinda rule) but this could at least give guys more options. Just asking :D

Sure thats fine with me

Okay guys updated the post above with a new QB template (NFL style), I used this picture of JaMarcus Russel, I think it turned it really good. I really would like to hear what yall think about this one too.

Now notice his body is slanted and to put numbers on it you need to rotate them. I have GIMP and Paint.net, so I can just make numbers and rotate them on on of those.

I have a couple of tips or hints were you could do this. The easiest way is to probly download either GIMP or Paint.NET but you done have too. The template is for paint. For the example I went into Microsoft Word. Seleted the WordArt Tool. And typed in the number two, made it silver and then I rotated it to fit on the Jersey. Then all I had to do was copy and paste it.

If any other paint users have tips on good ways to rotate them please leave your hints, but I dont think you can do it in paint or at least I havent figured it out.

Leave your thoughts on the Template please and I will get to a Runningback one tommarow.

Archived