NHL Third Jerseys

AlaskaAJ

Bruins: Love the idea. Would rather see it with a black helmet. Not sure if the bear by itself is a strong enough logo for the front, and it looks a little off-centre to me.

Wild: There's too much green on this. It needs some red for contrast, especially when red is such a big part of their identity now. Don't like the number on the front; it feels tacked on as an afterthought. That sort of number placement works for baseball, but not hockey. Also not big on using Agency for the script down the front, especially with a word as long as "Minnesota." Find a font that fits better with their identity that's a little less vertical, and it will look better.

Bruins: Love the idea. Would rather see it with a black helmet. Not sure if the bear by itself is a strong enough logo for the front, and it looks a little off-centre to me.

Wild: There's too much green on this. It needs some red for contrast, especially when red is such a big part of their identity now. Don't like the number on the front; it feels tacked on as an afterthought. That sort of number placement works for baseball, but not hockey. Also not big on using Agency for the script down the front, especially with a word as long as "Minnesota." Find a font that fits better with their identity that's a little less vertical, and it will look better.

your right... it does look a little off center, i'm in the middle of editing both.

ccslcsig-4.png

I love the Bruins jersey. It's really classy. I also like the bear on the front. I'm digging the yellow helmet but i'm not sure how it work out on-ice. I'd like to see it with black socks rather than yellows.

I'm not sure about the Wild jersey, but everything was said here:

- get rid of the front-number. It just looks wrong.

- include some red

- change the "Minnesota" font and don't have it stretched over the whole front.

I don't think the Bruin on the front works on its own. I think the full alternate logo would look better, especially since that is such an awesome logo. I think the Bruins unis should have black helmets, too.

I agree about the Minnesota jersey needing more red. I'd lose the front number altogether, too. I would also suggest tacking on some shoulder logos. I'll leave which ones up to you.

I'm split on these sweaters. I like the Bruins and don't care for the Wild. I agree that the helmet should be black on the Bruins set to help break up all of the yellow, and I personally like the bear as the primary. The Wild set just needs more color. It is just too much green. Also the front number needs to go. It's placement is more for baseball than hockey.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Bruins: The Bear needs the shield in behind so it can look more complete. The arm stripes should be identical to the waist stripes. I don't know if you wanted them to be different or if you forgot to trace the extra lines, but either way, that idea doesn't work.

Wild: Thicken the wheat lines used for arm and sock stripes, remove the front numbers for now, and add some red somewhere in there. I, personally would use block numbers and stay away from Vancouver's font, but that's just my opinion, and not necessarely because it looks bad.

Archived