Two NHL concepts

Patchey13

Okay first up is Nashville, Went with a design based on the Sabres template, but made sure to keep it different enough to be distinguishable and unique, I think it really captures the Predators vibe.

Nashville.png

Next is San Jose. I tried to mix in the past jerseys with the current set, and I feel it worked out pretty well

SanJose.png

C&C please ^_^

Preds looks good. Maybe a bit too similar to the Sabres, but it is still good. Love the "topaz" colored jersey. Always have, always will. I think it looks good with that logo.

Sharks is knida freakin me out. To many curvy lines. Great idea, mixing the past and the present, but I just think it's too weird looking.

Nashville looks a bit uninspired. It's basically the Sabres, with the colors all swapped around. It's well done but I can't think of anything special to add. Sorry.

I actually like what you've done with the Sharks. It is a well exectued tribute to their look from the late 90s/early 00s. The colors flow very well together on both jerseys even though there's a lot going on in there. It would be a fantastic look for the club's affiliate junior team.

I agree with Habsfan that Nashville is uninspired. Also, there is way too much light are (white and silver) on the dark jersey for my taste. That general template could work well for them, but it needs more work.

The Sharks is growing on me. In general I like it, but there is a lot going on there. There's also something about the shape of the silver sections on the chest that is bothering me.

Both of these could be very good if you go back and do some tweaking.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I really like both of these... The Preds, home and away have their small issues (Sabre-ish) Maybe try either shortening or thickening the yellow stripes on the front of the shoulders, that will change the look away from Buffalo... The alt, however is beautiful. Well done. The Sharks jerseys (especially the home) are excellent, Good job.

canada.png

Preds: I think the home and away are nice but like the others I think its to sabre-ish. Also I really don't like the alternate, I don't think that colour works.

Sharks: I don't like these at all sorry. I already think that they have one of the best looking jerseys in the league and these are a downgrade.

g4104.png

Archived