Logos That Would Be Good For Other Sports

BJBerthiaume

There are certain logos that could actually cut it with a different sport. I would like to see what ones you guys could associate with another sport. I start it off.

The old LA Kings logo would make for an interesting soccer crest if they lost the sticks:

106.gif

The Eagles script could possibly make it on a baseball jersey:

955.gif

OK, so let's see yours.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

interesting you bring up the Eagles...my high school's softball team used to use the old Eagles script on their jerseys, in slightly modified form (large E, smaller AGLES)...usually I'd leave it to your imaginations, but I'm feeling alright so I'll throw an approximation together for ya...here ya go:

chsscripts.png

Keeping with the theme, the Clippers' script and LAC would make great baseball logos. As I'll show here...

clippersbse.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Sabres' Buffaslug, if coloured blue, red, and white, wouldn't be to shabby on the Bills' helmets.

And Discrim, is it just me or does the the LA Clippers logo set look decent on a baseball jersey :blink:

Yeah, that Clippers set looks great as a baseball look. Phenomenal.

The new J-Bird of Toronto would look good on a football helmet.

Texans, Chiefs, Skins, Rams, and maybe Seahawks and Falcons would look good on hockey sweaters.

Several NHL logos would work in football, like the Wings, Preds, Blackhawks, and Blues. NYR main would work for soccer. Flyers, Devils, Habs, and maybe Flames for baseball.

Indians and A's have versatile looks...could work in hockey, football, and maybe basketball. Angels logo maybe works for football.

I'll stop there....save a few for everyone else. lol.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

There are certain logos that could actually cut it with a different sport. I would like to see what ones you guys could associate with another sport. I start it off.

The old LA Kings logo would make for an interesting soccer crest if they lost the sticks:

106.gif

I've always wondered this, but does that lion in the logo actually have sunglasses on?! :blink: Until now, I've only seen like thumbnail-sized images of that logo and convinced myself the "sunglasses" were just a trick of the eye b/c the pic was so small.

Archived