Fox logo

DelayedPenalty

I was surfing the web a few days ago, bored at work, and I happened across this logo:

fur-free-fox-logo.jpg

It was a picture attached to a blog petitioning everyone to stop wearing fur. I'm not sure if it is an official logo, or just a cute piece of clipart.

In any case, I thought the logo and shape would lend itself well to a fantasy sports concept of some sort: a baseball cap logo, a hockey jersey crest, basketball logo perhaps? Team name: Reds? Vulpes? Foxes? I decided to pursue the idea and use the logo as a basis for a more aggressive, realistic looking fox. I kept the same shape for the most part, but have added quite a bit to it to add to the realism. I'm kind of at a stopping point right now, getting stuck about where to go with it next. It's still looking too cutesy, and passive aggressive in my opinion. Any ideas what I need to do with it? C&C por favor!

Picture1.png

I definitely have a daunting task ahead of me. I agree that making a fox mean will be a tall task, but I'm up for the challenge. So far I think I've acheived a "mildly peeved" fox, like someone stuck their hand into its den...I'll keep working at it. Thanks for the comments so far. Any other comments about the logo in general?

Archived