Banner Sigs

BJBerthiaume

I was at a Swarm games a couple weeks ago, and remembered how cool the banners of the NHL teams are that are hanging from the raftors. I figured these would be pretty cool as sigs. They are currently in my sig. I am very open to taking requests. I could probably make them avatars too. And also, could you please specify what logo you would like? If you don't, I will assume you want the primary logo.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
these kind of look like a home plate on a baseball dimond too, you could do baseball sigs like that too.

anyway ill request the rockies in purple, the avs in blue, colorado in black, nuggets in the darker of their 2 light blues

thanks alot

Don't they only have one shade of light blue this year?

these kind of look like a home plate on a baseball dimond too, you could do baseball sigs like that too.

anyway ill request the rockies in purple, the avs in blue, colorado in black, nuggets in the darker of their 2 light blues

thanks alot

No, they use a baby bluish color and a royal bluish color.

...and BJ, these look pretty good but you should consider making the background transparent. It would look a lot better IMO.

thanks alot

...and BJ, these look pretty good but you should consider making the background transparent. It would look a lot better IMO.

I've tried to make sigs transparent in infranview before, but it never works for me.

thanks alot

I've tried to make sigs transparent in infranview before, but it never works for me.

I suggest downloading PAINT.NET. You can do it very easily with this program.

thanks alot

I have paint.net. How do you do it?

thanks alot

You use the magic wand tool, click on the white space, it will delete it for you making it transparent, and you then save the image.

thanks alot

You use the magic wand tool, click on the white space, it will delete it for you making it transparent, and you then save the image.

Thanks.

Archived