Another Colts Change For 2004

TruColor

:mad: I hate gray facemask on non gray/silver helmets. What is worse is the Colts use a white helmet and a gray mask looks really bad on a white helmet. Plus The INDY Colts never wore gray the BALT Colts did and I can't respect a team that sites it glory years as a reason to go retro when the glory years where in another city.

If they want to be different bring back the horeshoes on the back look

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

The Cardinals should change it, or add grey into their scheme. The Giants look good with it, because they went retro, but also because grey IS one of their other colors (see pants). Teams with silver helmets, it's fine on. The Colts...flapping no...all they have to do is add a stripe on their helmet and they would be about as close to perfect as possible...instead, they're getting farther...

Gray facemasks? :wacko:

Here we all have been looking at ways to improve the Colt's look, and now we have taken a major step backwards. (Gee, I feel like us logo/aesthetic enthusiasts are being punished, by George!)

I really hate this. It doesn't tie in at all. If they planned on using silver or gray in their unis somewhere, I could understand. The gray facemasks are one thing that have always driven me crazy about the Cardinals. White helmets & gray facemasks look plain awful.

I, for one, am tired of this retro-mania. It's been waaay overdone. :blink:

I missed the original topic that said the Colts were changing colors - exactly what color are they rumored to be moving to???

I really like their uniforms as they are, there's too much darker blues in the NFL now. And Pantone- is the current Colts blue the same as the Cowboys' home blue?

I think it's a slightly darker blue. As for the facemasks... :wacko:

It would be kinda hard to look retro with your facemask a foot in front of your face. Anything else I can think of has already been said, so I have nothing to say.

The only team that should go retro is the Chargers. Powder blue, yellow, numbers on the helmet. They didn't need Walter Payton to be pure Sweetness.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The only team that should go retro is the Chargers. Powder blue, yellow, numbers on the helmet. They didn't need Walter Payton to be pure Sweetness.

the 2nd greatest uni in sports.

as for the colts, go back to ur wicked unis from the mid 80's with the grey, then u can use grey facemasks.

Archived