Phoenix Coyotes Concept

PhilliesPhan1325

I made this logo in paint awhile ago and I just stumbled upon it. I had made it in colors close to the Coyotes so I decided to see how it would work as an alternate jersey.

Phx.png

Your thoughts?

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I don't know why but something about the face is bugging me. Maybe its too wide, because if you look at their primary, it doesn't look that fat. You could also try doing something to make it look less...... cartoony i guess. Another thing that is bothering me is that hair below his mouth, makes it look like he has a goatee or something.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

^Yes, I agree, it's very minor league and contrasts greatly with the sleeker coyote seen in the primary logo. Also, I wouldn't really call this a completed concept, looks like you just took the logo and slapped it on the alt template rather than take the time to make a new striping design.

Archived