A+ Trailer Rentals (Second Full Update)

josh_cat_eyes

I like the idea of it being shaped like a camper, but its too busy that way. I want it to look like an identity, rather than a business card. I will mention that to him for business cards though. Oh, that slogan made me laugh, thats a neat idea.

I agree with you. However, if a truck drove by with an "A+" on it, you'd have no idea what it was advertising. The A+ would be a solid standalone logo on other apparel (shirts, hats, letterhead, etc.) for the business, but when it comes to marketing it wouldn't suffice without an additional explanation.

I think your idea is good, but I just would rather another way to add "Camper Rentals" to the logo. I am not intending on leaving it like it is now, if thats that you are thinking.

Yeah, my idea was just a rough sketch of how you could incorporate the A into a camper shape. I'm sure there are other (probably better ways) to convey all that information, but that was just an idea I sketched out.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

I really need help with getting this Trailer Rentals part in. He asked me when I could have it done and I said tomorrow (but I could likely have it the next day if I needed too) I think that a script across the bottom would be cool, or something like that. Any ideas? Also, would somebody be willing to vector the logo when its done. That would be a BIG help!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I have the final update here:

Picture3-1.png

Would somebody be able to enlarge it and vectorize it for me please? Also how are the colors?

I find the font you used for Trailer Rentals very hard to read, especially the R's. If it was me, which it isnt, i would tone down the light blue a tad. It's almost a little too "in your face", if you ask me.

Font for "Trailer Rentals" is awful. Please reconsider. Try to shear the logo maybe. I think it could work.

I guess I will try to get a new font, and what do you mean by shear the logo?

Shearing means skewing the logo so that the top of the logo slants out from the bottom. Thing of it as italicizing the logo. I believe you use paint, so it won't be a simple process. Easily done in Illustrator or Photoshop though.

Like so:

A3-1.png

Font for "Trailer Rentals" is awful. Please reconsider. Try to shear the logo maybe. I think it could work.

I guess I will try to get a new font, and what do you mean by shear the logo?

Shearing means skewing the logo so that the top of the logo slants out from the bottom. Thing of it as italicizing the logo. I believe you use paint, so it won't be a simple process. Easily done in Illustrator or Photoshop though.

Like so:

A3-1.png

Ahh ok. Yeah, I use Seashore now, and I don't know how to shear it. I did in regular paint, but I can't get the on my mac. Any ideas on a font or colors too. They don't really have to be blue. Could a chocolate brown work instead of the dark blue.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I don't think there was anything wrong with the 'A' you used prior to this one. I just didn't like the font you used for the words.

Yeah, I realize that, but when Steve-O and DelayedPenalty said that I should shear it, I tryed a few things, and came up with the new A. I think it better suits the new font that I used, and it is easier to read it as A+.

Archived