Arizona Cardinals Concept

patsox

While I like the current Cardinals uniforms and logo and find them both to be good updates of their predecessors, I think there are certainly a few elements on the jerseys that they could do without. In this concept, I tried to cut down on those elements while keeping the general look intact and make that look more timeless. This is why I got rid of the piping on the jersey and while I kept it on the pants I believe the application is more classy looking than most new school NFL uniforms. I kept the number font because I believe it is a refreshing take on the standard NFL block, but I eliminated the black outlines. I believe the Cards need black in their helmet logo, but that it doesn't do the pants or jerseys any favors whatsoever. I kept the wordmark under the collar and added a little arrow thing. While it may not be a timeless touch, the way I see it is that it's one of those elements that could easily be removed without many people noticing (besides people like us). I removed the Cardinal on the back, because I think it looks tacked on and absurd. As for the pants, I basically just tried to make them match better than their current ones match the jerseys. I hope I accomplished that.

AZCardsConcept.png

AZCarsAway.png

I would greatly appreciate constructive criticism and will respond to it and adjust the concept to the best of my ability. Thank you very much. B)

--Brian

It's an interesting idea but it looks very incomplete. I don't particularly mind the one color, but it would look much, much better with just a touch of black piping. I think the most awkward part of it is the yellow and black on the helmet, but nowhere else. The pants are pretty good though.

Ditto to everything that has been said, especially the addition of the black.

Also, on the home set, you have the red piping go all the way down on the pants, but on the roads, you have the white piping stop after the main stripe. That could use some fixing

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Also, on the home set, you have the red piping go all the way down on the pants, but on the roads, you have the white piping stop after the main stripe. That could use some fixing

The red stripe just disappears on the red pants, but don't worry, teams do this. It's ok.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

The red stripe just disappears on the red pants, but don't worry, teams do this. It's ok.

I think the point is that that the stripe shouldn't be red on the red pants - and I agree.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's basically what would happen if the current Cardinals set and the old Cardinals set merged together and the blandness of the old set was the dominant gene.

It just feels like it's missing something...but honestly, it's better than what they have now. It could definitely be better, adding some black onto the jersey would make it better, as long as it's not done ridiculously like on their current uniforms.

Been stated before, just needs a touch of black...outline the numbers and player names. Otherwise, top notch!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I'll be posting in update within the next couple of days. I forgot my laptop charger at home so it would be tough to try and work on a concept without burning out the battery. I've already borrowed someone's charger once, but I don't want to be a pest and ask for it again so it will probably be 1-2 days minimum before I post an update.

-Brian

Archived