Rams and Faclons Logo Tweaks

DustDevil61

Here's what I did with my mad Photoshop skills (as if): I took the Rams logo and made it in old blue/gold, and in the Falcons logo I got rid of those streaks in the wings. Hope you enjoy, and please leave some ConCrit, or what you think.

Rams Current Logo, Old Colors

Falcons, Simplified

Enjoy!

So you recolored one and erased (or put a shape over) the red streaks? That's not much of an effort.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

As the others have said, you're just starting out, so you probably wouldn't know much about this. But while these are nice enough logos by themselves, they aren't exactly concepts. I'd change some more stuff up; maybe totally new logos, or a unique color scheme. But don't just recolor. Oh, by the way, welcome!

scotland_fifasig.png

Okay, if you weren't new to these boards I would probably bash you for these concepts, but now I'll tell you some of the important things not to do. Rule number one: if you are going to recolor a logo, sometimes it might help to post jerseys along with them so nobody would think you were lazy for posting a recolor. Rule number two: almost the same thing as rule number one, all you did was cover up the streaks with black, which is essentially a recolor too, and displays a lot of laziness. Just some tips on what to do in the future to produce better concepts.

By the way...... :welcome:

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Okay, if you weren't new to these boards I would probably bash you for these concepts, but now I'll tell you some of the important things not to do. Rule number one: if you are going to recolor a logo, sometimes it might help to post jerseys along with them so nobody would think you were lazy for posting a recolor. Rule number two: almost the same thing as rule number one, all you did was cover up the streaks with black, which is essentially a recolor too, and displays a lot of laziness. Just some tips on what to do in the future to produce better concepts.

By the way...... :welcome:

Yea, I knew that I was just posting a recolor and nothing else. It was from my archives. I did have a big amount of templates that I've worked on for years, but lost it as my computer was cleaned out and then I lost my hard drive as it had what was left. I'll keep that in mind as I work on future concepts. Thanks for the welcome.

Recolours alone won't get you much love, but uniform concepts to go along with them will.

You're off to a decent start. The Rams' old colour scheme definitely stood out, even more so now because navy has become so wide spread.

The Falcons' simplified logo looks nice and it would be interesting to see that theme carried to the uniforms.

Lets see what you've got.

Also, :welcome:

Oh, lighten up guys. Sheesh. Take a look at his photostream. (The ones above are the two very first things there, and hardly representative of the rest, so go look)

There's a whole lot of really, really cool stuff there that you should post, man. I absolutely love it. Also, from looking at the majority of the rest of the photostream, I can tell that a certain ICS is really going to like you. ;)

Welcome and enjoy!

Here's what I did with my mad Photoshop skills (as if): I took the Rams logo and made it in old blue/gold, and in the Falcons logo I got rid of those streaks in the wings. Hope you enjoy, and please leave some ConCrit, or what you think.

Rams Current Logo, Old Colors

Falcons, Simplified

Enjoy!

i'm lost where's the actual concept? i don't see any concept, i just see recolors. at least in the rams case. as for the falcons, all you did was remove some lines. these are hardly anything that resembles a concept.

this is just total and absolute fail. <_<

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived