Logo Idea

Nesi427

I was bored and came up with this logo...no particular sport...just a logo...please leave comments or ideas for what this could be for. :D

BOARDERS.gif

(NEW EDITED VERSION AS PER SUGGESTIONS)

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Meh. Some pointers...

1) I don't like the logo overlapping the wordmark. Just my opinion.

2) I have no idea what this logo is aside that it's supposed to mean "boarders".

3) I would have the same outline around "New Jersey" as everything else.

4) I'd darken the darker (not powdery) blue to navy to differentiate more from the other, lighter blue.

5) I don't care much for the mustard yellow color. This color palette needs a bright color (e.g., bright yellow or even lime green).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

If thats supposed to be waves, you may want to define them more. If the wave overlaps the words a tiny bit it's ok, but that's too much. Darken the darker blue to Navy and I actually like the gold. Put a gold outline on New Jersey outside the white line, but make it pencil thin.

Good start!

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

If I was looking at this logo for the first time (in which I am), I would have no idea what the blue shape is in the background. It needs to be a little more detailed.......whatever it is!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived