Bulls not wearing black shoes at home for playoffs?

thewhodat

Not only did the Bulls not wear black shoes and socks for a playoff game they did wear black shoes and socks for a few games late in the regular season. I'm disappointed to see the end of that tradition.

I'm also disappointed I wasted my time going to the game tonight.

Maybe this is the reason they played like they did tonight. If players start wearing headbands, we may as well all give up.

Post 100! (dance)

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I love to see that breaking tradition bit them in the tail. I hope they don't figure it out for another 2 games. Interesting that they stopped wearing them against a team that used to wear Black shoes no matter what, and stopped that trend a couple years ago.

Good to hear

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Who started doing this fashion? 09 Bulls, when it comes to fashion, looked like the 2008 Celtics, breaking the "Black shoes" tradition do suck, it's like they're disturbing and discriminating their hounded pasts.

Good thing the Bulls will return to that fashion. How about the Celtics? Black shoes rules!

Who started doing this fashion? 09 Bulls, when it comes to fashion, looked like the 2008 Celtics, breaking the "Black shoes" tradition do suck, it's like they're disturbing and discriminating their hounded pasts.

Good thing the Bulls will return to that fashion. How about the Celtics? Black shoes rules!

I have been on your side of the argument since the beginning. Get me drafted by the team and I will make the guys follow me by wearing Black shoes.

Archived