MLB Jersey Script Sigs

Bmac

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the border you have is good, i would also like the Nationals wordmark too, and could you connect them side by side rather than one on top of the other?

Can do. Do you want Washington first so it reads Washington Nationals? I can make it either way.

exactly what i had in mind.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Don- I put together your Nationals sig. I made the individual Nationals one just in case you or anyone else wants it. But for your request, I put Washington and Nationals together. There are a few changes I can easily make. If you (or anyone else) want the scripts reversed I can do that. Or if you want to me to change or remove the bar in the middle, I can. Just let me know.

Nationals

nats2.png

Don here is your combined sig

nats3.png

Don- I put together your Nationals sig. I made the individual Nationals one just in case you or anyone else wants it. But for your request, I put Washington and Nationals together. There are a few changes I can easily make. If you (or anyone else) want the scripts reversed I can do that. Or if you want to me to change or remove the bar in the middle, I can. Just let me know.

Nationals

nats2.png

nats3.png

thanks alot, i will put it up as soon as the Caps season is done.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Nationals

nats2.png

nats3.png

thanks alot, i will put it up as soon as the Caps season is done.

Sounds good. Good luck to the Caps BTW.

Could I get the Braves Home, Away, Alt. Home, and Alt. Away (If that's too much jest tell me and I'll shorten it)

Take your time, these look great! You should just go ahead and make every team after all the request are filled. Nice Job!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Could I get the Braves Home, Away, Alt. Home, and Alt. Away (If that's too much jest tell me and I'll shorten it)

Take your time, these look great! You should just go ahead and make every team after all the request are filled. Nice Job!

No problem. I can make all of those. And I considered just making everything, but I thought I would see how people like them. Anyway, I should have yours ready soon, as I really don't have much to do at the moment.

Bigmike- Here are your Braves sigs. If you would like anything changed, just let me know.

atl1.png

atl2.png

atl3.png

atl4.png

They look great, thanks aot man!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I have started to make some complete team sets. So far I have the Brewers, Mets, Twins, and Royals made. If you want anything for the Twins other than what is in my sig, just ask.

I am still taking requests if people want them.

BTW- Your welcome to all those that thanked me for the sigs I made them. ;)

Request for the classic "retro" Brewers road script and home block, please!

I already had this one made, so here you go. If you would like anything changed, just say so. I will work on the road script and get it up soon.

brewers1.png

Here is part two. This is not that great of a road script, and I apoligize. It is the best one I have and the one at sportslogos.net isn't any better. So if you have a different script you would like me to use, please tell me. Otherwise, this is the bedt script I can find. If you would like anything changed, just tell me.

brewers2.png

Bigcoyotes- here is the Tigers. I hope this is what you were looking for. If it is not, just let me know and I can change anything.

det1.png

Its good but I wanted a purple jersey with a white D. Both the giants ones are good. Thank you!

raiders-2.png

Archived