Waltham Thunder

BostonBlazer

The Waltham Thunder is another fictional sports team I came up with. The logo is a lighting bolt turned on its side so that it looks like a "W" for Waltham. I also came up with the unis and a mascot. To be honest, I haven't a clue as to what the mascot is in terms of species. But it's easy to tell he represents thunder because of the viking gear he has.

WTlogo.png

WTunis.png

Striker.jpg

Why do you use the same cat head for all your concepts?

Look back at some of my previous concepts, and you'll see that not all of them are cat-related.

They all look the same though to be honest. Whether it be a wolf or cat.

Hi, how are you?

Why do you use the same cat head for all your concepts?

Look back at some of my previous concepts, and you'll see that not all of them are cat-related.

True...I take it back. I saw some of your concepts, and a few were not cat-like. But that does seem to be a big theme with most of your concepts.

I'm not saying it's bad...it worked for the Quad City Flames mascot. But it does seem to be a trend.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

very sloppy work here

I don't know what you are looking at, but it doesn't look "sloppy." It's cleaner than most of the concepts on here. Also, I don't think purple and sky blue work well with the name thunder. I feel like there's a better color than purple to use, but I can't figure out which one.

jNTsTyQ.png

very sloppy work here

Any way I could make this better? I wouldn't know how to do so if you don't tell me.

There is a lot of pixelation in the woodmark, and around the home numbers. The away numbers are also the wrong shade of purple.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Before I get to revising everything else, I'm testing the new color scheme on the main logo first just to see what everyone else thinks. The aqua is now a gold. If this is good enough, I'll post the unis (which will be fixed, thanks for pointing out the flaws) and Striker in this color scheme.

WTlogo-1.png

Archived