Peacocks? (Update 1 Up!)

ChuckDownfield

Here I have for you all a concept I have been working on just for fun. The team has no specific league it would be in or anything, just an idea. So, enjoy the Anaheim Peacocks!

*Edited 10/11/09* Here's the update guys

AAnaheimLogoSetseconddraft.png

AAnaheimPrimaryUniformsseconddraft.png

AAnaheimAlternateUniformsseconddraf.png

The old stuff can be viewed here:

Logos

Primary Uniforms

Alternate Uniforms

C&C?

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Its an ok start, and I see you were trying to do something different with the color shceme, but it needs work. The A in the logo is ok, but the feathers dont look like feathers, they just look like lines. They also dont mesh with the logo, they look like a seperate part. The design is kind of sloppy too. If you work on the feathers, and give them depth, it may be a good concept. Keep workin on it.

Its an ok start, and I see you were trying to do something different with the color shceme, but it needs work. The A in the logo is ok, but the feathers dont look like feathers, they just look like lines. They also dont mesh with the logo, they look like a seperate part. The design is kind of sloppy too. If you work on the feathers, and give them depth, it may be a good concept. Keep workin on it.

Can you tell me what you think is sloppy? Anyway, that's kinda the look I was going for on the feathers, probably one of those logos that you would need to see embroidered on a hat.

30vja50.png

Put "PEACOCKS on the home jersey and it's perfect!

I was going to, but I already knew the name idea was a stretch. So, I didn't want to overdue it. Plus without "PEACOCKS" written on the front of their jerseys, maybe the players could keep their dignity. :P

30vja50.png

Yeah this is fairly messy. Pretty pixelated. The feather is poorly rendered and looks to realistic to work as a logo when next to the non-detailed script. Plus, have you looked at a baseball jersey lately? The placement and sizing of the wordmark, numbers, and NOB are all wrong.

Yeah this is fairly messy. Pretty pixelated. The feather is poorly rendered and looks to realistic to work as a logo when next to the non-detailed script. Plus, have you looked at a baseball jersey lately? The placement and sizing of the wordmark, numbers, and NOB are all wrong.

I will work on these things tomorrow, however in regards to the pixelation, there's not much I can do. I could run it through vector magic, but everything would get distorted.

30vja50.png

I think the problem with the feathers is that they look too much like ferns. For the jerseys, I odn't think the neon green piping would translate well to the field, and you should fix the placement errors mentioned earlier. Do these few things, and it could be a solid concept.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

1. The feather in your logo looks more like a pine tree needle than a feather. From a distance it might look like a fishbone.

2. The capital "A" in "Anaheim" is huge. I think I understand your intent for making it this way, but it's far too large. If you want to incorporate a feather in your logo, make it a feather, and try stylizing it under the wordmark.

3. Get rid of the blue inner shadow on your last "logo". It's killing my eyes and completely unnecessary.

4. Try a different accent color other than purple.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Put "PEACOCKS" on the home jersey and it's perfect!

I was going to, but I already knew the name idea was a stretch. So, I didn't want to overdue it. Plus without "PEACOCKS" written on the front of their jerseys, maybe the players could keep their dignity. :P

Well then, could you at least try the "A" monogram on the chest? (It doesn't look right for baseball teams to have the city name on the roads).

bYhYmxh.png

Put "PEACOCKS" on the home jersey and it's perfect!

Well then, could you at least try the "A" monogram on the chest? (It doesn't look right for baseball teams to have the city name on the roads).

You mean homes right?

As if there is a difference between the "old" patsox and the "new" patsox.

Cool idea, and I like that the colors seem to be modeled after a real peacock, but the design's just not working for me. The feather actually reminds me more of a fingerprint under uv light than a peacock feather. If I were you, I'd tone down the green to look less day glow and incorporate an entire peacock tail around an A.

1. The feather in your logo looks more like a pine tree needle than a feather. From a distance it might look like a fishbone.

2. The capital "A" in "Anaheim" is huge. I think I understand your intent for making it this way, but it's far too large. If you want to incorporate a feather in your logo, make it a feather, and try stylizing it under the wordmark.

3. Get rid of the blue inner shadow on your last "logo". It's killing my eyes and completely unnecessary.

4. Try a different accent color other than purple.

The blue inside is not a shadow, but it is part of a peacock feather. Anyway I am currently working on an update, which will be up soon.

30vja50.png

This is worse than an old patsox#1 concept. You don't want your concepts being compared to that. Clean it up or deal with the consequences.

I don't think I've seen anything clean, or original that you have made. Designing patsox, takes more effort than using the fill tool. I am here making my own logos and scripts and would like helpful C&C, not you trying to say you are better than me. Which you are not <_<

30vja50.png

Archived