Jersey Joe

soxkrazy

I did see that JJ is posting at a Sports Uniform messsage board. That was the source of the Flag Jersey info about them not being on-field. Phone still disconnected, but I tried to get a hold of him via that board.

Hello:

We are still in business. There is a contact us form on our website. You can use it if you want to get in touch with us. We are changing phone numbers and will have a new one any day now.

We are not carrying as many MLB special uniforms as we did last year. Why? The market is softer than last year, and we're not interested in buying them and having to sell them for 30-50% off.

If you want a refund, ask for one, and we'll give it to you. It's as simple as that.

Sincerely,

Joe Chiaccio

Jersey-Joe.com

• 1 year later...

Here is a shocker: the Jersey Joe phone number was disconnected this morning. I could not be more annoyed. I could make it my mission in life to find Joe Chiaccio, but is it worth the $162? I'm not marching my a$$ up to Delran, NJ for this. Live and learn, I guess.

RE: zooropean

I called the Apple Valley location. The guy could not have been nicer and I think that is how I'll end up getting the jersey. Thanks for the heads up.

That would be a hilarious mock documentary! If you can't get Michael Moore to do, do it yourself! I could see this as being cult classic! "Jersey Joe: I want my money back!"

I'd like to resurrect this nearly two year old thread because, unfortunately, I'm having the same problem with Jersey-Joe right now.

Thanks to a sale they are having, I got a good deal on a Colorado Rockies Tulo Cool Base jersey. However, when ordering a custom jersey there's no option anywhere on the page to select the size you want. I thought this was trivial, as I could just add a note in the Paypal box for what size I'd need and then also send an email regarding my size after placing the order.

Well, about three weeks later and after numerous emails and phone calls to a disconnected number, I've yet to hear back from anyone at Jersey-Joe. I'm not only worried that I won't get the size I requested, but that I won't get anything shipped to me at all.

Has anyone gone through this lately? It was a little under two years ago the exact same thing seemed to be happening, is Jersey-Joe going through the same problems again? Does anyone know of a way to get ahold of anyone at the company so I can get my order sorted out?

I wouldn't doubt if Jersey Joe has been going through the same problem the whole time. I don't care how much he protests, but shady is shady. I had to inundate him with calls & e-mails before contacting my credit card company (who WERE able to get in touch with him and get him to contact me) and calling him out on the message board here and at JerseyCentral. You want to get results? Call him out on the internet and call your credit card company & report it as fraud. That's apparently the only way that works. That FINALLY got his ass in gear to cancel my order and refund my money (which he happily took without any problem).

Sorry you're going through this too. I really hope you get a quick resolution. I think it took me 3 months to finally get my money back. Keep us posted on it.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I paid through Paypal, luckily, so I've got them on my side. I escalated my dispute to a claim, so now Jersey-Joe has until March 18th to respond before they just give me a refund. I'm hoping he responds before then, however, that he'll send me my jersey in the size I requested, or hope that the jersey miraculously shows up just how I ordered it.

But if neither of those things happen I'll just get my refund and take my business to Sports K, which someone on this board recommended I buy from first. Live and learn, I guess.

I found the guy's eBay page and saw a customer comment that their order was never shipped, but he got a refund.

Has anyone ordered from this place lately? What the heck is going on over there?

Jersey-Joe still hasn't responded to my Paypal claim, but he has until the 18th when Paypal will just automatically rule in my favor and then go after Jersey-Joe themselves. Very weird situation...

I found the guy's eBay page and saw a customer comment that their order was never shipped, but he got a refund.

Has anyone ordered from this place lately? What the heck is going on over there?

Jersey-Joe still hasn't responded to my Paypal claim, but he has until the 18th when Paypal will just automatically rule in my favor and then go after Jersey-Joe themselves. Very weird situation...

Just read some of those feedback posts. It sucks to see our cases were not isolated incidents.

FYI don't be surprised to see JJ turn up at the last second and get beligerent about the criticism before issuing you a refund. That happened to me and someone else from a different jersey forum.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Just read some of those feedback posts. It sucks to see our cases were not isolated incidents.

FYI don't be surprised to see JJ turn up at the last second and get beligerent about the criticism before issuing you a refund. That happened to me and someone else from a different jersey forum.

Well my refund at this point is coming from Paypal in two days once my case is closed, so I could really care less what Jersey-Joe has to say. Unless, of course, it's "Hey, I shipped your jersey".

What I don't understand is how the Jersey-Joe website is still up and they're still accepting orders -- you'd think someone somewhere would have shut them down by now.

Archived