London Knights

DelayedPenalty

Recently it was announced that the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League would be changing their logo and uniform designs to a retro inspired look, similar to that of the 1960s Darryl Sittler-era uniforms.

This is my take on what the uniforms could look like. It is a cross of the aforementioned Sittler-era, as well as a bit of the early-90s flavor.

The logo is a vector tracing of the logo shown on the Knights website.

London-Knights-Uniform-Set-1.png

(Yes, I know Tavares will never wear the new unis)

You guys know the drill. C&C please!

Im with Dyse, I hate the fact that London is changing their unis, I thought the ones they had were the best in the CHL.

However, your concept looks great. Its classy and retro and thats what London seems to be heading for. If they wore this or something similar Id be happy.

Nice work.

beLEAF

This is a great concept, it really has that classic feel to it but the only thing I don't like are the socks on the road uniform. I am also disappointed that they are changing uniforms.

Damn, I didn't even notice the socks on the road, that's an oversight on my part. They are NOT supposed to look like that! I'll fix it and repost.

Edit: FIXED! Changed the image in the original post.

The numbers make the concept in my eyes. The angular accents on the numbers give the uniform a good feel, comparing to the old uniforms that used block lettering.

The striping on the uniforms is very basic, and it works well given the colours utilized.

Very nice! If they feel the need to revert to an old look, which they obviously do, this is exactly how it should be done.

I especially like the number font used.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

The numbers make the jersey IMO. however the logo is a downgrade compared to their current one ... however i know you have nothing to do with that.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Do you have a large picture of the logo?

Here's the tracing that I made. It's pretty rough, but keep in mind I traced it from this

index.jpg

the biggest logo they have on the site so far.

Knights-retro-logo.png

I also did it without the Knights wordmark, and the LK logo on the helmet isn't even close to the original, but I couldn't figure out what it was doing.

The numbers make the jersey IMO. however the logo is a downgrade compared to their current one ... however i know you have nothing to do with that.

Agree those numbers look great on the jerseys. Knights really didn't need a redesign but if it looked like this that wouldn't be a bad thing

Archived