edmonton eskimos retro

cmbuk

I know its retro but wow, a green jersey with gold sleeves...

I like the helmet though.

As for the teams we've seen thus far BC, Edmonton (thats it, right?)...I hate the jerseys but I love the helmets.

beLEAF

Switching to those full-time would be an upgrade. I've disliked their uniforms ever since they added black.

I just think the yellow they use doesn't go well with the green they use--these retros though, are actually green & gold, their normal ones are green & yellow.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 3 weeks later...

Well the Esk's retro unis looked pretty good in the game--I'd like to see them adopt these-at least as an alt as the Bombers have continued to use their 50's retro as an alt. But the primary would be even better.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well the Esk's retro unis looked pretty good in the game--I'd like to see them adopt these-at least as an alt as the Bombers have continued to use their 50's retro as an alt. But the primary would be even better.

I respectfully disagree. The Esks looked okay, but the entire look was just...meh. I will give you that the helmets were great.

The Bombers' gold jerseys aren't really 50's, but "throwback inspired," and are incredibly popular with the players. They wear them only during the playoffs, and for the Bomber HOF games, which is why they opened the season with them against Calgary.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived