NHL 3rd Jerseys

Bmac

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I still can't decide between the two different Avs choices, but I will post the next team now. Now up: the Columbus Blue Jackets.

For the Jackets, I wanted to go with a civil war uniform idea. So I made a new template for Columbus. It has a simple striping design with stars that is supposed to represent a cvil war jacket. On the front of the jersey is the alternate oval logo. C+C please!

cbj3rd.png

Not bad, but the sleeve stripe placement should be altered, the gloves would cover up about half. Also the empty shoulder yoke is somewhat pointless and doesn't add much to the design. Now, if it matched the striping and had a red stripe in there too, then it would be way more cohesive.

I am now officially releasing three new jerseys here at CCSLC. Two of the three have already been unvieled elsewhere, and for the most part, approved. So now I am releasing them here.

Toronto Maple Leafs

A blue version of their current 3rd jersey.

mapleleafs3rd.png

Vancouver Canucks

Slightly modified version of current 3rd jersey. Full-bodied Johnny Canuck logo on the shoulders.

canucks3rd.png

Minnesota Wild

Green jersey with classic design. Custom diagonal Minnesota script across front.

wild3rd.png

You need a much thicker outline on the NOB for Detroit. Before you post your concepts, I reccomend zooming waaaay out and seeing if you can still make out the numbers and other details. Other than that, I like it.

g4104.png

You need a much thicker outline on the NOB for Detroit. Before you post your concepts, I reccomend zooming waaaay out and seeing if you can still make out the numbers and other details. Other than that, I like it.

I think you mean the back number but yes, agreed.

I've got to agree with milo. I've posted pretty consistently in this thread and I feel like a lot of the stuff I've said has been kinda negative, and that's not always the best thing, but Im not saying it was wrong, because a lot of people along with myself have suggested that you stop filling in paint templates and do something creative, but I haven't see you really respond to that c+c, and that's a little (check it:very) disheartening as a comment giver. I think only two of these have been original templates and probably 80 percent have been 5 stripe traditional patterns, and that's way too little and way too much, respectively.

Archived