An O-pimp-ic hopeful

Viper

In case, you're wondering, yes, Logan Campbell's, um, creative fundraising method is legal in his native New Zealand...

A lot of women will have to have a lot of sex with a lot of men to get Logan Campbell to the 2012 Olympic Games.

Yes, you read that right. Campbell, to cut a long story short, is a New Zealand taekwondo athlete who has opened a brothel to finance his ambition of lifting an Olympic medal in London.

Even so, as you might imagine, neither the IOC nor the NZOC are relishing the idea of a pimp competing at the London Games.

CCSLC signature.png

Interesting enough:

"I'd feel worse selling cigarettes than doing what I'm doing," he said in a phone interview this week. "What I'm doing is safe and healthy."

"I run a real classy place, it's not a third world country," he added. "All the girls are over 20 years old, they are here of their own free will, they make more money than I do."

Minimum charge is 500 New Zealand dollars ($325) for two hours, including sex, while 3,000 dollars ($1,965) buys "a whole night with one of our ladies, restaurant, dancing and then back to the hotel."

"We supply everything for them, advertising, drivers, security, even condoms." Campbell says his profit margin is 15-20 percent.

That's a lot of dough and this is definitely a :blink: moment.

From my previous, non-brothel, travels to New Zealand, I remember that the legal age of consent is 16 compared to the listed age of those living in the brothels. Throw in that the legal drinking age in this country is 18, and you're opening up another can of worms.

I don't know what you heard about me

But a b**** can't get a dollar out of me

No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see

That I'm a motherf***ing P-I-M-P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

While he has time to totally fund his effort, we all know that he could realize this after a year...

Pimpin' ain't easy!

Pimpin' ain't easy, but it sure is fun.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

In case, you're wondering, yes, Logan Campbell's, um, creative fundraising method is legal in his native New Zealand...
A lot of women will have to have a lot of sex with a lot of men to get Logan Campbell to the 2012 Olympic Games.

Yes, you read that right. Campbell, to cut a long story short, is a New Zealand taekwondo athlete who has opened a brothel to finance his ambition of lifting an Olympic medal in London.

Even so, as you might imagine, neither the IOC nor the NZOC are relishing the idea of a pimp competing at the London Games.

theres a serious amount of dough to be made in brothels. forget the o-pimp-ics, this :censored: will be set for life, and all he is doing is offering a service to customers. and think how the guys feel. they walk in, pay some cash, bang a broad, go home, jerk off, and thats all they going to do.

its a hell of a way to make money, whats the alternative, working at walmart? getting hassled by 6 bosses (store director, Co-Manager, Assistant Manager, Zone Manager, Instock Supervisor, Department Manager) telling associates to do this, do that, fill out TPS reports? :censored: dat, this :censored: is going for the gold.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived