England Monarchs

Davidson

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's really easy to make something look good when you start with a great design like this. Kudos to davidson for his great work! Unfortunately, though, I am an idiot. I have done many, many projects like this over the years for friends and random people.

However, I never think to take pictures of these projects until I no longer have the item in hand. So I have learned this lesson the hard way and now I always take pics when I am working on something like this. I do have a few pics of some mini helmets for fantasy teams here on the boards. I am also working on a few jersey projects that I will post when I have completed them.

LEGIONMINIHELMET.png

PIKEHEADSMINIHELMET.png

Either they need to put American football in the Olympics just so Great Britian can sport these, or some football team needs to change their name to the Monarchs so they can wear this beauty or.....SOMEONE just needs to sport this. To have it just sit there is a waste of an AWESOME design concept and execution.

We are boys in the presence of men (in logo concept terms).

You know what would be AWESOME? A London franchise in the United Football League (the real one, NOT the fantasy one here on CCSLC) wearing these.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's really easy to make something look good when you start with a great design like this. Kudos to davidson for his great work! Unfortunately, though, I am an idiot. I have done many, many projects like this over the years for friends and random people.

However, I never think to take pictures of these projects until I no longer have the item in hand. So I have learned this lesson the hard way and now I always take pics when I am working on something like this. I do have a few pics of some mini helmets for fantasy teams here on the boards. I am also working on a few jersey projects that I will post when I have completed them.

LEGIONMINIHELMET.png

PIKEHEADSMINIHELMET.png

cool and great job

the first concept just looks weird with all the random lines and peices but the 2nd one looks like it would be a good looking helmet for like a college team

keep the good work up and im ready to see some more from you

Archived