Cleveland Browns logo

andrewharrington

• 2 weeks later...

Again, that's part of it being a cartoon and not a humanoid. Most cartoons only have 3 fingers, for example. Realistic? No, but it's not meant to be. For what it's worth, though, I can bend my hand to that position with relative ease. Not the most comfortable position for my hand to be in, but since when is football supposed to be comfortable. :P

OK, I'm going to go with the other side of the arguement. I think that hand is far too humanesque when compared to Brownie's other features. It looks very much like an illustration of a normal woman's hand. I'd make the hand and fingers a bit rounder and hell, maybe even go with the three fingers thing.

Or you could go absolutely nuts and make Brownie like other cartoon characters and give him puffy white gloves. (Incidentally, has anyone noticed how some Browns receivers seemed to have overly-gaudy thick white gloves? Maybe including that into the logo wouldn't be that outlandish? I'm sort of joking, but the longer I look at what I'm typing, the more it actually makes sense to me. See below: )

83917141.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193003A50471BAAE0D5F798722871BD15BCE30A760B0D811297

77917537.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1936ED6F4FE2F3F40DCCC1D8EDFDF4B0E1C

Again, that's part of it being a cartoon and not a humanoid. Most cartoons only have 3 fingers, for example. Realistic? No, but it's not meant to be. For what it's worth, though, I can bend my hand to that position with relative ease. Not the most comfortable position for my hand to be in, but since when is football supposed to be comfortable. :P

OK, I'm going to go with the other side of the arguement. I think that hand is far too humanesque when compared to Brownie's other features. It looks very much like an illustration of a normal woman's hand. I'd make the hand and fingers a bit rounder and hell, maybe even go with the three fingers thing.

Or you could go absolutely nuts and make Brownie like other cartoon characters and give him puffy white gloves. (Incidentally, has anyone noticed how some Browns receivers seemed to have overly-gaudy thick white gloves? Maybe including that into the logo wouldn't be that outlandish? I'm sort of joking, but the longer I look at what I'm typing, the more it actually makes sense to me. See below: )

Good points that are well taken.

NolesFSU: I had a shirt made at Cafepress and it came out really nice: http://www.cafepress.com/elfmart

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived