College Football Overhaul

DomTheAthlete29

wku2-1.png

First concept in awhile, looking to better my inkscape skills. I believe my title says plenty, therefore I'll just let my concept do the talking. So without further wait, here is the #120 Western Kentucky Hilltoppers! C&C!!!

wku.pngHT9A0281.jpg

1389312859_867e0209fb.jpg?v=0

I will be going in reverse order, from #120 down to #1, not saying I'll do all the teams, just the ones IMO that have flaws.

North Texas Mean Green #119

northtex.png

Dropped black, added a dark green

Brought back interlocking NT logo from the 60's

Dark green alternate

Both pants interchangable

20070922fau_daniel_meager_800.jpg

w07_homecoming_football.jpg

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

i did the same series thing over the summer. so, it will be awesome to see how this pans out in contrast to mine.

i like the uniform design, because it is consistent, but is that away jersey legal? i dont know a lot about college uniform protocol, but something tells me ur not allowed to have that much color on a white jersey... i could be completely wrong!

love it though. good attention to detail!

i did the same series thing over the summer. so, it will be awesome to see how this pans out in contrast to mine.

i like the uniform design, because it is consistent, but is that away jersey legal? i dont know a lot about college uniform protocol, but something tells me ur not allowed to have that much color on a white jersey... i could be completely wrong!

love it though. good attention to detail!

I will have to look into that, I was thinking it would be fine. Who knows how many I can actually get done, I'll have to check out your thread as well so we can compare our ideas.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The collar on the white jersey is the same color as the shoulder yoke, while on the red jersey, it's the same color as the jersey. It should be consistent - make it silver.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

North Texas: Pretty nice work here. I like the addition of the dark green, and the look is classy enough. I don't know how it would transfer onto the field, as it might end up looking like another formulaic Nike set. Still, good job.

WKU Hilltoppers: My high school's team name are the Hilltoppers as well, so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Western Kentucky. Nice job here. I like the shoulder yoke look; certainly better than their current look. I also like the new helmet logo. And I agree with BBTV: make the collar on the red jersey silver for consistency's sake.

Looking forward to what's next!

scotland_fifasig.png

North Texas Mean Green:

northtex.png

Where's the avocado? (And now I can't find the photo that was floating around.)

I'd be curious as to how the kelly green/forest green look would go together. I like it, but I'm not sure it would work.

The WKY unis are a bit too much UNLV. (The road yoke is OK under NCAA rules, I think.)

Packers-2.png

Archived