2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Leafs gained another point - 4-3 OT loss to Dallas.

The silver lining - Gustavsson can actually play and the team in front of him are beginning to show they know what hockey is. At the same time, Dallas is one of 3 teams out of a total of 10 that has given up at least a point to Toronto. Once again, it was the battle of two crappy teams. :P

Two crappy teams eh ... :rolleyes:

It was a good game, kind of had a playoff atmosphere at the end. But I guess that makes sense since the Leafs are playing for their playoff lives in October.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The silver lining - Gustavsson can actually play and the team in front of him are beginning to show they know what hockey is. At the same time, Dallas is one of 3 teams out of a total of 10 that has given up at least a point to Toronto. Once again, it was the battle of two crappy teams. :P

It was a good game, kind of had a playoff atmosphere at the end. But I guess that makes sense since the Leafs are playing for their playoff lives in October.

Well, you can't be too good if Toronto either wins or forces someone into OT. :)

Oh yea, and rely on the opposing team to score goals for you.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Well, you can't be too good if Toronto either wins or forces someone into OT. :)

The Stars won that is all that really matters to me.

The Leafs are now on pace for a 8-56-18 season ... which makes me sleep very easy :grin:

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

The Leafs are now on pace for a 8-56-18 season ... which makes me sleep very easy :grin:

Because things always work out the way they are supposed to.

I loved Dallas' guaranteed playoff run last season. Oh, wait...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Because things always work out the way they are supposed to.

I loved Dallas' guaranteed playoff run last season. Oh, wait...

With the Leafs already kicked out of playoff contention in October and are now gonna miss the playoffs for the 5th straight year, can you even know what the playoffs are like?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

With the Leafs already kicked out of playoff contention in October and are now gonna miss the playoffs for the 5th straight year, can you even know what the playoffs are like?

Just remember, we still have 72 games to either play some hockey or suck it hard. October means nothing. Nothing matters until mid-to-late February when most teams have had a chance to play a significant number of games.

And SenatorJake, I deserve SOME credit - I actually know hockey (which you cannot deny) whether I decide to defend my crappy team or not. So consider me the tiny European country and not the impoverished South African one like my self-hating Ontario neighbour. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Just remember, we still have 72 games to either play some hockey or suck it hard. October means nothing. Nothing matters until mid-to-late February when most teams have had a chance to play a significant number of games.

And SenatorJake, I deserve SOME credit - I actually know hockey (which you cannot deny) whether I decide to defend my crappy team or not. So consider me the tiny European country and not the impoverished South African one like my self-hating Ontario neighbour. :P

I actually consider the both of you to be bare-knuckle boxers who insist on using their wrong hands.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Well it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Luongo out at least a week with a hairline fracture in his ribs.

He really needs to get a better chest protector or something, Luongo get's injured by shots more often than any goalie I've watched regularly. I wonder if he's using a thin one or, an old one or something.

A bunch of old Eaton's catalogs all strung together with twine and some shoelaces.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Tough loss for the Flames tonight but I finally got to see Mr.Anderson is person and he's worth the talk shook of 2 weak goals in first period after about 70 seconds and stood his ground in a game pretty much dominated from start to finish by the Flames.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I'm doing this faciously, so when will Toronto win the 2nd game?

HOPEFULLY by December... but there are no guarantees!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Moulson and Tavares are really looking like a fun duo to watch for the Islanders this season. That's really good for the future if they keep this up

Kansas City will appreciate the talent :P

Just as Winnipeg will appreciate Kane and Kovalchuk for generations to come.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Going to my first and probably only game of the season tomorrow. Maple Leafs @ Sabres. I may hate the Leafs, but any chance to watch an NHL game I will take.

Why do this to yourself? Go see the Marlies, they have a chance at winning.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived