2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

I always wondered what it was like to be those guys who cheer when Malkin or especially Crosby gets hurt.

Now I know.

And its a good feeling.

Just kidding. I don't hate the guy that much.

*Nonetheless I get ready to dodge objects Z3R0SYST3M and Don are about to throw at me*

oBIgzrL.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wondered what it was like to be those guys who cheer when Malkin or especially Crosby gets hurt.

Now I know.

And its a good feeling.

*Nonetheless I get ready to dodge objects Z3R0SYST3M and Don are about to throw at me*

meh, youre just happy that Crosby might sniff the scoring lead for the first time in what? 3 years? youre welcome, enjoy it :P

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Ovechkin is listed as "week to week" and I'm wondering which Capital will step up his game if the Great 8 is out for a long period of time. A few questions I have that I hope will be answered in due time:

Will Semin and Backstrom be able to carry this team?

Does the injury to the most prolific scorer in the NHL spur the Capitals to become a defense oriented team and shoring grinding out results?

Will Theodore and Varlamov continue to spilt duties in net?

And, will there be an influx of Capitals tickets available on stubhub (and the like) so I can go to more games? :hockeysmiley:

Now I know.

And its a good feeling.

meh, youre just happy that Crosby might sniff the scoring lead for the first time in what? 3 years? youre welcome, enjoy it :P

We all know what Crosby does when he's so close to something that he wants. You say he's sniffing the scoring lead... ever seen what happens when a shark sniffs blood?

Its go time.

oBIgzrL.png

Now I know.

And its a good feeling.

We all know what Crosby does when he's so close to something that he wants. You say he's sniffing the scoring lead... ever seen what happens when a shark sniffs blood?

Its go time.

Seriously?

You sound as delusional as a Leafs fan.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I've never seen anything like this year for the Canucks injury wise. I mean, now we have guys who were called up from the AHL because of injuries, getting injured themselves in the pre-game soccer game in the hallway? Bizzare.

When you have to sign Matt Pettinger to an NHL contract just to fill out your roster, things are going poorly. On the plus side, their record is about as good as you could expect with the team being 50% Manitoba Moose right now.

Now I know.

And its a good feeling.

Its go time.

Seriously?

Neon's tolerance for good-natured trash talking seems to have been lowered

Honestly, I don't give a crap what Crosby does. I just want them to get the cup again. Cup > Scoring Titles.

oBIgzrL.png

Leafs gained another point - 4-3 OT loss to Dallas.

The silver lining - Gustavsson can actually play and the team in front of him are beginning to show they know what hockey is. At the same time, Dallas is one of 3 teams out of a total of 10 that has given up at least a point to Toronto. Once again, it was the battle of two crappy teams. :P

Two crappy teams eh ... :rolleyes:

It was a good game, kind of had a playoff atmosphere at the end. But I guess that makes sense since the Leafs are playing for their playoff lives in October.

dallas should not be taking the leafs to OT, they damn sure should not be losing to a panthers team that sucks across the board and nashville i don't even think scored more than 2 goals ina game all season long suddenly sinks 3 the 3rd period. the starlits are going to have a long season if they keep losing to teams that at this point sucks across the board.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The Calgary Flames are causing a bit of a stir here in Alberta after it was found out they seem to have jumped the queue for their H1N1 vaccinations: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/health/Flames+avoid+lineups+Calgary+vaccine/2174512/story.html

I can't blame the players in this instance; if someone said, "Here's a swine flu shot," I'd take it with hardly a question asked. But it doesn't really reflect well on the team's front office or whoever arranged to get them the shots.

Leafs gained another point - 4-3 OT loss to Dallas.

The silver lining - Gustavsson can actually play and the team in front of him are beginning to show they know what hockey is. At the same time, Dallas is one of 3 teams out of a total of 10 that has given up at least a point to Toronto. Once again, it was the battle of two crappy teams. :P

Two crappy teams eh ... :rolleyes:

It was a good game, kind of had a playoff atmosphere at the end. But I guess that makes sense since the Leafs are playing for their playoff lives in October.

dallas should not be taking the leafs to OT, they damn sure should not be losing to a panthers team that sucks across the board and nashville i don't even think scored more than 2 goals ina game all season long suddenly sinks 3 the 3rd period. the starlits are going to have a long season if they keep losing to teams that at this point sucks across the board.

The only thing that is saving us right now is the OL column ...

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Now I know.

And its a good feeling.

Its go time.

Seriously?

Neon's tolerance for good-natured trash talking seems to have been lowered

Honestly, I don't give a crap what Crosby does. I just want them to get the cup again. Cup > Scoring Titles.

Says the guy who put them down all last season UNTIL they reached the Cup finals. It is easy to hide behind a team that just won even though you doubted it for a majority of the season. We will never forget your lack of faith.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I've never seen anything like this year for the Canucks injury wise. I mean, now we have guys who were called up from the AHL because of injuries, getting injured themselves in the pre-game soccer game in the hallway? Bizzare.

The way those guys go at it when they're playing their pre-game soccer game, I'm suprised this doesn't happen more often....

Archived