2005 Nhl All-star Logo

Roger Clemente

Correct me if Im wrong here,but dont they get the ASG in like 2008 or something when the lockout cancels the game next season.I thought I read somewhere that was part of the agreement,but im not sure LOL

:hockeysmiley:

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

It isin't as good as Minnesota's this year, but it's a good one.

best one would be 2t0r0nt0. :flagcanada:

this is an afull all-star logo. the script looks baseball-ish, the thrasher head and the star looks forced, "2005" looks forced, and the black drop shadow dosnt go well with the blue. the only good thing about this logo is the silver and black nhl shild, which should be made the official nhl logo (im a strong believer that if a leauge logo is any thing but red, white, and blue then no team should have the same colors as the leauge).

I believe it was said that if a lockout occurs that interferes with the season, then they'd get the 2007 All-Star Game as compensation, sort of what happened with San Jose last decade.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Not going to lie. Really am not feeling this logo. With the Baseball styled script and the forced black and that star head thing, it just doesn't work. Not to mention the Thrashers shield kind of gives a baseball diamond feel. It just seems so empty and just thrown together. Definitely don't like this one.

I agree, it's definitely better than the 2003 NBA All-Star Game logo. I know retro was the theme of that year but even the retro logos looked a hell of a lot better than that one.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like it. I look at the script and I almost get a sense that the NHL is promoting a 50's diner. mmmmmmmmm........... I think having the thrasher head as part of star was a good idea.

I agree with the 50's diner comment. I do like the Thrasher head star part, but that font just doesn't say 'hockey'.

Oh, well, I won't be losing any sleep over it and it will probably grow on me over time if there is a game...

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived