2005 Nhl All-star Logo

Roger Clemente

I'm torn here.

Part of me really likes this. But the script is so baseball and the 2005 looks really arbitrarily placed....as does the "Thrasher head".

overall. Definite passing grade from me, but kinda meh.

Cool points for the silvered NHL logo.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

anybody notice art's post, the '2005' looks different (i.e. thicker) than in Roger's?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Holy faux-retro, Batman!

It's... ok. LOVE the Thrasher-head star. Hate the fact the NHL shield is in silver, especially considering that orange is even one of the other colours in the logo, but silver isn't.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like it. I look at the script and I almost get a sense that the NHL is promoting a 50's diner. mmmmmmmmm........... I think having the thrasher head as part of star was a good idea. I have to wonder if the NHL All-Star gane will ever come to Dallas?

I saw, I came, I left.

I like it - clean and simple. Good logo :wub:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Id give the logo a 7 on a scale of 1-10 its a good logo but not the greatest.

One thing for sure its waaaaay better then 2000 MLB ASG, and the 2003 NBA ASG.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

That black shadowing really turns me off to this logo. I love the Thrashers and all, but this looks terrible to me. The Thrasher head supposedly forming a star seems a bit forced, and the font choice is horrible. They could have done so much better with this...

I like that font, Nitro. looks nice with the whole package. You are right with the Star/head though. It does looked forced and looks bad, but overall i give this logo a high mark. It isin't as good as Minnesota's this year, but it's a good one.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived