Take That Cy Young...

fiasco!

2-0!!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

As a disgruntled Jays fan, I am almost pleased with this. As much as I like the players that play for the team (and I still consider myself a fan), what they did with their identity has left me feeling like this isn't the same team I cheered to two World Series.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

lol syphi......the identity isnt THAT BAD!

i mean, who cheers for what the team wears? if you were a true fan you would love the Jays no matter what they wear.

It's not so much what they wear, but why they wear it...

If the Yankees changed their pinstripes, I'm pretty sure you'd have a bunch of disgruntled Bronx fans...

It's a phase... I'll get over it eventually (although I shouldn't have to get over it, and don't really want to get used to this third-rate garbage).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Take that Cy Young? Take that Dmitri Young!

Seriously tho, what an injury, I hear he'll be out like 6 weeks.

You win again :cursing:

I'm glad that this is the only series that the Tigers play in SkyDome. That carpet is dangerous! I hope the Jays can get some FieldTurf soon. Injuries suck. :(

lol syphi......the identity isnt THAT BAD!

i mean, who cheers for what the team wears? if you were a true fan you would love the Jays no matter what they wear.

It's not so much what they wear, but why they wear it...

If the Yankees changed their pinstripes, I'm pretty sure you'd have a bunch of disgruntled Bronx fans...

It's a phase... I'll get over it eventually (although I shouldn't have to get over it, and don't really want to get used to this third-rate garbage).

Sy...Winnipeg Cubs fans are lonely...join us.....join us...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived