Shaq's wife files in Los Angeles

Wasatch

Wait a second, I thought they were going through a divorce already after Shaq found out she was hiding a lot of their money. thdontknow.gif

LOS ANGELES -- Shaquille O'Neal's wife is splitting up with the Cleveland Cavaliers center.

Va'Shaundya O'Neal filed for legal separation with intent to divorce Monday in Los Angeles. She cited irreconcilable differences.

She is seeking spousal and child support and full legal custody of the couple's four children. No monetary amounts were listed in the court filing.

The O'Neals were married six years, 11 months.

Shaquille O'Neal is a 15-time All-Star center with four NBA titles with the Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat. He was traded from the Phoenix Suns to the Cleveland Cavaliers in June.

Article

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Holla "we want pre-nup"...WE WANT PRE-NUP!"

Yeeeaaahhhh....it's sumthin that ya need to have, cuz when she leave yo ass she gon' leave wit half.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

As evidence that it's about the money... she declared herself as a resident of LA for 2 days, and came out here because we're notorious for having higher spousal support judgments.

VmWIn6B.png

As evidence that it's about the money... she declared herself as a resident of LA for 2 days, and came out here because we're notorious for having higher spousal support judgments.

Which is why she's filing for separation and not divorce just yet. To file for divorce she'd have to meet the residency requirement (6 months in state and 3 months in the county where she wishes to file.) She'll just file for divorce officially when she meets the requirements...cause it is about the money and the community property laws here in California.

It's the bitches that'll git'chas...

No kidding! If I was an NBA player, I?d freeze my sperm and then get a vasectomy!

You might want to work on your free throws first....

.... on second thought, this is thread about Shaq....

I saw, I came, I left.

Holla "we want pre-nup"...WE WANT PRE-NUP!"

Yeeeaaahhhh....it's sumthin that ya need to have, cuz when she leave yo ass she gon' leave wit half.

Man, I literally laughed out loud in my office when I read that. People were looking at me like I was crazy. But it was worth it, that sh** was funny!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Glad I could make your day for you, homeboi.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived