Derry (GAA Hockey Branding Project)

Sigma Kappa

Another fantastic, piece of work here. The only thing I would say is that the leaf appears top heavy with the largest area on the top and in the darker colour (black).

Imo there are two options flip the leaf over or flip the colours round. Personally I'd probably go for flipping the colours over and leaving the shapes where they are, because I think the large red area at the top would make the leaf logo feel balanced in a similar way to the Boar logo which has large sweep of red at the top and protrudes from the circle in similar places.

Once again fantastic illustration work on the character part of the logo, you've got a real talent for it and they are great to see. Keep up the good work.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Fantastic! My only critism is there are a little too much shadows by the snout. It's a bit dark and the shadow on the snout looks a little unnatural. The thick black circle of the round outline of the logo may be adding to the darkness.

I like how the top of the animal's head looks like a leaf.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

super sweet logo again.

text looks like an afterthought however. you should try and do a version where you integrate it more with the circle logo.

the thin outlines on it look poor and dont match the lien quality in the logos.

sweet work tho.

Archived