Colorado Avalanche to unveil new 3rd sweater tomorrow (12th)

roxfan00

Well the uniforms look exactly as they were billed, I still don't like them Blue is not apart of the main Avs scheme.

Isn't their blue on their home, and away jersey?

It is but they would probably look better if they went to an edge of their old alternate uniform which I thought looked really good.

Sure it'd look better, but blue would still be part of their scheme. :P

Hi, how are you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the uniforms look exactly as they were billed, I still don't like them Blue is not apart of the main Avs scheme.

Isn't their blue on their home, and away jersey?

It is but they would probably look better if they went to an edge of their old alternate uniform which I thought looked really good.

Sure it'd look better, but blue would still be part of their scheme. :P

Haha I guess but blue as the main colour scheme still looks messed. I guess like most NHL Alternates it will take getting used to.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I still don't like 'em, and a buddy I was watching the game with thought they looked like Rangers hand-me-downs. I donno. These uniforms just don't seem to really "be" anything. They do have a more traditional design then the home and roads, but they still don't seem "vintage" with the lack of waist stripes, the name on the collar, and the black armpits. They're not "modern" either because of the name across the front and the tie-up collar. They don't add anything new to the Aves' brand, and the striping/colour inconsistencies (black on the sleeve stripes, script across the front, and on the numbers, but no where near the shoulder yokes). On top of that I personally am not a fan of the colour scheme, especially the shade of blue the team uses, and these sweaters just don't do it for me.

Archived