Colorado Avalanche to unveil new 3rd sweater tomorrow (12th)

roxfan00

Third Jersey Update

With the help of assistant captains Milan Hejduk and Paul Stastny, the Colorado Avalanche will officially unveil the team?s new third jersey on Thursday, Nov. 12. The Avs will then wear the third sweater for the first time on Saturday, Nov. 14 against the Vancouver Canucks.

Check back to ColoradoAvalanche.com on Thursday afternoon for more information, including photos from the unveiling.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be too busy being shocked by the awful jerseys.

I'm thinking that I'll post my original source photo on monday to show what I used for the mockup.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

If you ask me the Aves identity has only gotten worse as time goes on. Their best look, IMO, was the Rangers inspired alt from a few years back, and even that wasn't that good. So the fact that the new alternates are just God-awful doesn't surprise me.

They need to go back to their original jerseys, but minus all the black. Burgundy, blue and silver can carry an identity without using black.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

these were both in the 29 page long thread. Though they should be displayed here too.

avsalt.png

Edit: neon_matrix made these both. sorry if you were planning on posting these

Actually I made this one, originally posted it on HFBoards, and it bounced around the interwebs until it amde it here.

these were both in the 29 page long thread. Though they should be displayed here too.

avsalt.png

Edit: neon_matrix made these both. sorry if you were planning on posting these

Actually I made this one, originally posted it on HFBoards, and it bounced around the interwebs until it amde it here.

Next time, watermark your concept. :P

Overall, the Avs really need to do away with black and replace it with silver, or nothing at all and just go with burgundy, blue and white alone.

As for the alts, they don't do much for me. They're supposed to have a classic look to them with the draw-string and all that, but they've got modern-style fonts all over it.

6uXNWAo.png

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but are these the teams currently without an alternate jersey?

- Anaheim

- Calgary

- Columbus

- Detroit

- Florida

- Montreal

- Nashville

- New Jersey

- Rangers

- Washington

If any of those teams have alternate jerseys announced, do we have release dates on any of those them?

ujsignature.png

Archived