SAINTS MATTE BLACK HELMET

BRYWHIT

I think I like the original better. I wouldnt put stripes on it. I like this ultra minimal, just my opinion.saintsblack2.jpg

Or would it be because you can't put stripes on it?

I like this idea, but it looks like you got the Schutt ION template and pasted a logo on top...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think I like the original better. I wouldnt put stripes on it. I like this ultra minimal, just my opinion.saintsblack2.jpg

I like this idea, but it looks like you got the Schutt ION template and pasted a logo on top...

my thoughts as well . the helmet with the gold logo looks really good, but just not as well executed as it couldve been .

glossysig5.png

ofcourse I did?! Did you expect me to build a helmet, paint it by hand and take a photo?

NOLAbanner.jpg

ofcourse I did?! Did you expect me to build a helmet, paint it by hand and take a photo?

Actually, the logos used in the NFL are stickers. Really, really thick stickers. Did I mention they're sticky?

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Archived