Mobsters Basketball

jaha32

Just some small changes since last time. I decided not to flip the guy around. The words "Mobsters" and "Manahattan" are actually pretty close in size when the letters on Mobsters have slightly larger gaps in them so it didnt make much difference, plus the guy didnt look as good to me flipped around for whatever reason. Only one shade of gray now, so fewer colors, which is an improvement I think.

mobsters-3.gif

Love it. My only suggestion from the original was to switch the "Manhattan" and "Mobsters" and you did that. The pinstriped suit suggestion was a great addition.

Just about perfect now.

Considering that the Raiders, Pirates, Buccaneers and Senators are all named after criminals, I see no reason why this identity could not be used...perhaps the Nets when they move to NYC? :)

With a Russian and a rapper owning the team, not that farfetched!

87Redskins.png

Considering that the Raiders, Pirates, Buccaneers and Senators are all named after criminals, I see no reason why this identity could not be used...perhaps the Nets when they move to NYC? :)

Nice one.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

MOAR!

its really good, nice work. maybe put together a whole package? mobsters lends itself to some creative alternate logo ideas. uniforms maybe? nice work regardless, and i like this font a lot better than the first

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived