USC Pro Combat

Spammy

The template is nice but isn't Arizona State the Sun Devils? This looks like something for USC with the "Spirit of Troy" motif. Also the pattern looks more like the design on USC's mascot instead of a pitchfork(if that's what you were going for). The shield is way way too big on the collar and it needs a logo on it too.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Better suited for USC than my Devils.

School colors aren't close enough to just switch. See below.

Ray%20Maualuga%20USC.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

You took away the helmet logo and that makes it a USC concept? Put some logos on it and stuff, its too boring right now and the pattern needs to change cause it looks like bad renderings of pitchforks mixed with the Roman pattern on USC's mascot, chose one or the other. The name should be yellow so you can actually read it and I think I said this before, out a logo on the shield, they just have shields on the collars. Overall this looks like You slapped patterns on the Helmet, Jersey, and pants and were to lazy to put logos anywhere.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I don't think anyone said it wasn't any good...just that you seemed to be lazy about it. Don't be in such a rush to post things...just take your time, and think about what you're doing. There should be some reason or sense to why a certain striping pattern, color, or font style is used.

I'm not going to lock this...it has potential. This way, when you do rework it, or come up with something different, everyone will see your progress.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I don't think anyone said it wasn't any good...just that you seemed to be lazy about it. Don't be in such a rush to post things...just take your time, and think about what you're doing. There should be some reason or sense to why a certain striping pattern, color, or font style is used.

I'm not going to lock this...it has potential. This way, when you do rework it, or come up with something different, everyone will see your progress.

Alright.

Archived