King's Court

JQK

I tried this contest thing a while ago, and it got buried after Nitro scared away the competition, so i'm gonna try it again.

The Object: Create a new, original logo

The Rules: You have three days. Maximum of 10 participants.

WARNING! If your logo uses any part of any logo already in existence, you will be disqualified and banned from any further participation in this life of this contest.

The Logo: Newark Trash Haulers

The winner of the poll will get a spiffy looking small banner to put in your sig, not to mention the admiration of your peers.

kings%20court%20i.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

What sport do these Newark Trash Haulers play?

What sport do you want them to play? You can make up ANY original logo concept. The elements of the logo, the particular sport, it's all up to you. I have just given you a city and name to work off of. The thing is you have three days, which is a shorter time than most of the contests on this board. Thus, the challenge.

I wanna see, as GE is fond of saying now-a-days, "Imagination at Work".

sB9ijEj.png

Well here is my crapper! Done entirely in Bit Paint, proud to say! Took me quite sometime to make the truck and the wordmark. It's tiring using paint! I hope you guys like it. I was unsure as where to take the logo for an idea but this is kinda what I had pictured in my head. Anyways, feel free to critique, slam and slanderize. I'm just proud to have finished one and to be the first one in.

Here's my Football Concept, The Newark Trash Haulers!:

trashhaulers.jpg

Let me know what you think!! Mind the poor image quality, it's a JPG.

Wow. What a good start to this contest. There are two days left, and Steve-O has laid upon us one of the better logos ever to be made in Paint.

That's a good one, Steve-O

sB9ijEj.png

Man oh man, Steve-O. That logo is awesome. I've been working on something, also only in Paint, and it's nothing compared to that. :notworthy: I bow down to your complete wicked-awesomeness.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Thanks guys, it took me forever. It is times like this I wish I was talented with Illustrator or something but I settle for paint. Anyways, back to the contest! Lets see some more entries! Keep up the good work and get your stuff in!

As much as I want to participate... I can't even get started. I have no idea where to start. I'm gonna work my ass off to think of something, though. I love this contest. I think it may be the new 'king' among the design contests (pun intended).

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived