MLS Concepts

theflakeband

Is that really a concept or a slight alteration of the current logo?

Alot of piss and wind over nothing...

Yeah, no kidding. I saw this after he switched to the current Timbers logo and was about to give gordie props, but honestly I don't think it deserved all that fuss.

Anyway, the Aztex road look is great. Though, I would say, either stick with current crests or create new ones entirely. Looks kinda cheap if you take elements directly from existing logos.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Los Angeles Galaxy Home

LosAngelesGalaxyHome.png

Los Angeles Galaxy Away

LosAngelesGalaxyAway.png

generally: nice concepts, keep them coming.

Dallas: Dallas + Pepsi = Color-combo win

LA Away: love the(probably unique)tiny-slash,however the sponsor still kinda destroys the nice impression though.

LA Home: like the colar shape, not so much the blurred/dotty lines on the front (replacing them with 2 soldi blue stripes might look cool) and why not change the color of the adidas stripes from blue to gold (as they will do in 2010).

Another slew of good ideas with low-quality execution.

Flake, other programs better than Paint are available. Why not use them?

I have Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Paint Shop X2, but I'm just so retarded in using them, so I stick to paint. Maybe, when I get more experience using the other programs, the quality will improve. But thanks for the compliment :grin:

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

I have Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Paint Shop X2, but I'm just so retarded in using them, so I stick to paint. Maybe, when I get more experience using the other programs, the quality will improve. But thanks for the compliment :grin:

You should really try inkscape. I watched GBM's videos and learned it, and now it's really easy to use. I think you're good enough to move on.

What better way to improve than by making meaningless concepts for soccer teams? You're not designing logos, so it's not that difficult to throw some colors into a template.

Archived