Florida: USA State of Origin footy

Discrim

It's been a while, I decided to get back to doing what I do best. After the Wisconsin jumper, I thought I might have something here with this State of Origin thing, so here goes. I've actually had the backs done for a few weeks, but it took me a while to get the palm leaf V just right. So without further ado, I give you the Floridian state Aussie rules team

floridasoo.png

The state map on the back is taken from Florida's highway signage, and the "scrambled palms" used on the cap of the Lakeland Flying Tigers' manager was where the idea for this particular V came from. So four palm leaves make up the V on the home and away jumpers, while two make up the shorts "stripe" and the semi-sash on the clash.

I chose tangerine (rather than regular orange) as the home color to represent citrus fruit, and green represents Florida's swamps. And the presence of black is mainly to keep the whole thing from looking more like something Miami would pick for itself than it admittedly does already...I can envision one of the 3 people who'll bother to post on this being a Cane hater who :cursing: about how I shoulda aimed for a more neutral palette. And Barrish being one of the other two. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I know next to nothing about Footy jumpers, but these look good to me. The only thing I MIGHT change is the state outline. I'd go for a more "subliminal" effect by doing it in a slightly different shade of the primary color.

BTW... can I have permission to yank your sig? If not, can I request a Clay Matthews "DROY"?

I'm also using your sig under the "Temporary Sig Theft is Legal if it is in Support of the Same Cause" Act of 2007. If you have an issue with this, I will quickly take it down. By the way, Woodson is absurd. He's playing at a level I've never seen him at.

Actually, if I can trouble you once more, could you shrink these down so that both can be used at once? I really wanna support the "Woodson for DPOY" cause, but I don't wanna dis Clay Jr in the process.

EDIT: Also, if you shrink them down, could you reverse the green & gold outlines on the Clay Jr sig? That'll help avoid people reading it as "DPOYDROY"... especially at the smaller size.

I know next to nothing about Footy jumpers, but these look good to me. The only thing I MIGHT change is the state outline. I'd go for a more "subliminal" effect by doing it in a slightly different shade of the primary color.

BTW... can I have permission to yank your sig? If not, can I request a Clay Matthews "DROY"?

thats what the state routes look like so I think its cool for the numbers.

Archived