Pro-combat takeover of the Pac-10

IWORSHIPBENDER

The way I set the uniforms up was to show each color of pants and jersey with each other, not necessarily how they would be worn every game. In reality, I'd think the blue jersey would work well with the yellow and the blue pants. The yellow with the blue or the white pants and the white with the blue, yellow or white pants.

Arizona uniforms look great...just switch the helmet white...gives a touch from the old Desert Swarm days.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

And here is Oregon

b49bia.png

I had a concept a while ago where I had Oregon use two greens instead of green and black so I brought that over to this concept. I wanted the homes to be as quiet as green and yellow could possibly be. I saw a concept a little while ago that used a dark green for the wings and I brought that into this concept because I liked it so much.

And here is Oregon

b49bia.png

I had a concept a while ago where I had Oregon use two greens instead of green and black so I brought that over to this concept. I wanted the homes to be as quiet as green and yellow could possibly be. I saw a concept a little while ago that used a dark green for the wings and I brought that into this concept because I liked it so much.

Absolutely beautiful. I was wondering what it would look like if we combined the throwbacks with the currents, this looks fantastic. I love the 2 tone green thing too, reminds me of the Harrington days when we used 2 greens.

Only thing I don't care for much is the pants stripe. I wouldn't mind seeing a return of the diamond plate pants, without the diamond plate. Or maybe put some feather design down the side ala FSU's procombat....just some ideas

Only thing I don't care for much is the pants stripe. I wouldn't mind seeing a return of the diamond plate pants, without the diamond plate. Or maybe put some feather design down the side ala FSU's procombat....just some ideas

I was looking for the feather design down the pants too... Saw it on an Oregon concept earlier and really liked it. Would of also like to of seen the Bellotti Bold font stay with the numbers. But I think you did a good job with these.

oregonsig.png

Archived