Team Canada Is Named

Korbyn

So now that we know who the Canadians will be predicting will waltz through to the gold medal... do we really even need to play the games? We all know Canada's winning every game by four goals.

who said that... i dont see a waltz at all, i could list 4 teams that have a shot at the gold... canada finished 7th at Turin lets not forget that

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

So now that we know who the Canadians will be predicting will waltz through to the gold medal... do we really even need to play the games? We all know Canada's winning every game by four goals.

Don't mind Will. English isn't any of his languages.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I really like the look of Team Russia, but I think there is something to be said for the home ice edge the crowds in Canada will have. Here's an overall Olympic prediction Canada will get a new personal winter Olympic medal haul.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I really like the look of Team Russia, but I think there is something to be said for the home ice edge the crowds in Canada will have. Here's an overall Olympic prediction Canada will get a new personal winter Olympic medal haul.

I sure hope so. The Media coverage for Canada to ''Own the Podium'' is getting annoying and I hope the athletes can back that goal.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Extremely proud to see that Mike Richards made the team. Lots of talk before hand about how he was going to be left out, but the Captain of the 2005 World Junior team and pride of Kenora Ontario made it ... whew!

Maybe we'll see some International Head Shots?

His hit on Booth was so dirty that he didn't even get suspended!

It wasn't dirty in a "legal" kind of way, but more of a "was that really necessary?" kind of way.

Luciano Barra's projections

Top Five Nations (Total Medals)

Canada 29

United States 28

Germany 28

Norway 25

Austria 18

Top Five Nations (Gold Medals)

United States 13

Norway 11

Germany 9

Austria 8

Canada 6

China 6

These predictions were made on November 4th and since then Canada has suffered massive injuries to the downhill ski team. Sorry to make this into the Olympic thread.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived