Deion Sanders

lahaye7

Saw this on the Gator Bowl, why does he do this? Does he still work/endorse for someone else? Under Armor maybe?

Could be or it may be that Deion isn't going to promote Nike if Nike ain't paying Deion to do it.

All of which wouldn't be a big surprise to me. :suspect:

I vaguely remember Deion working with UA combines...don't quote me on that though.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

He may have been trying to cover up but the swoosh on the back of the ski cap was still there. UA should understand if he's wearing school colors or he should have just worn a suit like Derrick Brooks did

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This is a sort of-kind of-almost related question. I went to the Maine Red Claws vs Erie Bayhawks game last night and noticed almost every D-Leaguer wearing adidas shoes. The two that were wearing Nikes had taped over the Swoosh on the side. Alexis Ajinca is down on the Red Claws right now, the only NBA player on either roster at the time. He was wearing Nikes without tape on them. I know adidas supplies all the NBA and NBA D-League uniforms, but does adidas have some sort of contract with the NBA stating that all D-Leaguers are banned from promoting a rival company? I know in the NBA you are free to wear any shoe of your choice, and I am assuming this is why Ajinca was allowed to do so. He is signed to an NBA contract as opposed to a D-League contract. Interestingly enough, the entire dance team was wearing Converses and the dance team hype man and halftime performer was wearing Nikes. Maybe it only applies to the players, not all employees of D-League teams?

Archived