Brave-Bird's NBA Redesign

Brave-Bird 08

I'm not sure I like the shadow on the balls. You're right, it gives depth on a flat logo, and it throws the whole thing out of whack. That being said, upper left is nice, and stays with the theme of redesigning the NBA, not just tweaking it.

Also, I like this as a secondary logo, with a completely redesigned primary.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I'm pretty set with what I'm doing for the secondary "P" logo, I still want some pretty important input.

I'm going two ways with the primary.

1)racecar/indycar deal (which was done FLAWLESSLY by bohob recently. While this would be the easiest route, I don't want to rub elbows with existing concepts on the boards [even though I have a sixth sense for creating things and then finding people have done something insanely similar already])

2)horse-car hybrid deal. :grin: --this idea was the initial concept that popped into my head, and I sketched out a few mock ups with pencil and paper. It would be a horse, somehow incorporating spinning racecar wheels as feet. Not only would this be a rendering challenge for me, but it would be wayyyyyyy out there. I don't want to start it if everyone's response is going to be NO! haha.

Archived