Brave-Bird's NBA Redesign

Brave-Bird 08

Exactly. Dropping white on the alt. is not a very good idea. I looks dull and very liveless.

For the regular home n roads, I'd try and rework green back in there though, I loved their green alts. Otherwise, they look pretty slick. And also, I'm really nit-picky when teams put their city name on their homes, I mean... why? So that being said, I'd make the 'Mavericks' script in the same style as 'Dallas' on the homes, or another idea, just make it say 'Mavs'.

Great job here. Lookin foward to the next team.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The teal and yellow numbers against the white jerseys looks like a colorful mess from far away. You might consider replacing the yellow background with black or a much darker color than yellow so that the numbers show up better against the white.

Yes, I agree with cfish. Your tweaks are very minor but affective. You made the Nuggets look really good, here. That striping in the side panels (the diamond shape) really clashes with the rest of the uniform in my opinion. though. The rest of it is geometric while that side panel stripe is really out-there. I'd also invert the blue with the gold on the colored unis. To me, it's really annoying when teams go with a bright bright color as number outlines against a darker colored uniform because the numbers seem to get washed out and appear kinda 'beige' colored from afar.

BTW, I like the side panel display you added! :D

No to the 90's pistons logo on the Alt. I hate that logo. As for the white uniform. I dont know about the blue stripe with the red shape, and the red stripe with the blue shape. I think making the color of she shape and the color of the stripe matching up would work better.

For the away blue... i would like to see the white stripe with white shape and red stripe with red stripe. Kinda carry these examples:

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c0/e/AAAAAi3scYwAAAAAAMDucw.jpg

and

http://images.bizrate.com/resize?sq=100&uid=1637925956

i love how the Pistons home uses the red in front and blue on back with the stripes. i think it would look good if it was carried to the Blue aways as well. The Red pistons Alt looks awesome. Maybe try a red alt.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Well, the set looks good, but it is inconsistent. Either you have to have the away and alternate jerseys include the two-colored side panel, or the home has to have a one-colored side panel. Don't get me wrong, I love the design, but it just has to be consistent through each of the jerseys.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Well, the set looks good, but it is inconsistent. Either you have to have the away and alternate jerseys include the two-colored side panel, or the home has to have a one-colored side panel. Don't get me wrong, I love the design, but it just has to be consistent through each of the jerseys.

Well, the Pistons currently have a two colored side panel for home...and one colored side panels for their alternates. Considering how many people like the Pistons' look I figured i would stick to it when I did the uniforms.

Well, the Pistons currently have a two colored side panel for home...and one colored side panels for their alternates. Considering how many people like the Pistons' look I figured i would stick to it when I did the uniforms.

Haha shows how much I know about basketball uniforms. Okay, well if that's what they do now it's probably a good idea to do it that way.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

A little known fact is that most of the hatred in Detroit for that logo stems from the colors used. When they switched back over to their current/retro colors in '02 (maybe '01?) that logo was flying off the shelves.

I may try to update that logo if i ever get some free time.

Archived