Dallas Stars Jersey Concept

logo-maker

Ok, next time I will title it "Using the Edge system better than Reebok's sorry a$$ designers" ^_^

That's not what he meant. You are acting like you think your concept is so great, leave that up to us to decide.

It's just, like, his opinion, man.

I really like your idea of gold piping all over the uniform. However, may I make a suggestion? Keep the more thicker gold striping at the top and towards the bottom make it a little thinner. Other than that, I really like this. It's very reminiscent of the original Stars outfit.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Ok, next time I will title it "Using the Edge system better than Reebok's sorry a$$ designers" ^_^

That's not what he meant. You are acting like you think your concept is so great, leave that up to us to decide.

It's just, like, his opinion, man.

Congrats, you just made my day.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Agreed, I tend not to even open concepts that state in the title (though not in so many words) that it's simply a recolored Edge template (which this is). While Reebok has had some misses, they've also had a few great designs. I highly doubt patronizing Reebok's designers is the right road for you to take when you're just coloring in work they've already done. Be more creative, come up with your own template or jersey cut, before you knock someone else's work. Just sayin'.

As for the concept itself, the dark sweater looks good. However the yoke stripes that extend down the arms on the away doesn't do it for me. I know some teams still use this design, but to me it screams of 1970's and 1990's designs. Which isn't a good thing. The Green/Gold/White/Gold/Green really doesn't work with the green arm stripe. The home is an improvement over what they currently wear, the road, is not. Keep trying.

First off, I was being sarcastic. Secondly, the reason I use the templates, was to create concepts with the constraints of the Edge System (the way others on the board are using the Pro Combat football templates), and create a jersey set that has continuity.

Thirdly, in the future I will base the title of my post solely on what they are and not how good a designer I am (even if it's just an opinion of mine). I apologize if the title seem to imply a big ego (that's not what these concepts are about.

Thanks to all those who commented on my concept. I may update later with black trim (I'm still not sure about it)

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

I really enjoyed the first version of theis concept and here's why. The stars for whatever reason have decided that they want some or alot of black on their jerseys, In your first concept, even though black isn't classic dallas stars hockey, you made it work. Then you got the same old "black is bad" comments and you changed it to some other jerseys that are very nice and i would not mind seeing at all, but you got rid of the black, i liked the first one because you made black work and it looked good. Keep it up!

First off, I was being sarcastic. Secondly, the reason I use the templates, was to create concepts with the constraints of the Edge System (the way others on the board are using the Pro Combat football templates), and create a jersey set that has continuity.

Thirdly, in the future I will base the title of my post solely on what they are and not how good a designer I am (even if it's just an opinion of mine). I apologize if the title seem to imply a big ego (that's not what these concepts are about.

Thanks to all those who commented on my concept. I may update later with black trim (I'm still not sure about it)

Look, no one was trying to attack you, we were just pointing something out to help you come off more professionally, and less big headed. The way you worded this last post was very backhanded, and downright rude. Just try to word things a little differently, no one can tell if you are being sarcastic, as over the internet no one knows your tone unless you make it exceedingly clear. Again we are trying to help you, so try to be more polite.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived