Wallpaper Idea

crkraider22

Ray Emery #1 Atlant Mytischi

and/or

Ray Emery #1 Ottawa Senators

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

if you're looking for critiques, i love the treatment of the photo. the background is okay, maybe add a vignette effect to it so the edges are darker (looks more pleasant as a background) and draws focus onto the player. i dont like the font choice at all though or the treatment of it. i would say lose that part altogether

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

if you're looking for critiques, i love the treatment of the photo. the background is okay, maybe add a vignette effect to it so the edges are darker (looks more pleasant as a background) and draws focus onto the player. i dont like the font choice at all though or the treatment of it. i would say lose that part altogether

Thanks for the critiques, I really think that other opinions will hlep make these better. I like the idea of the vignette, so that will be adde. With this, there would be less focus on the text. I will look at other ideas for the text before I start doing requests. Thanks for the critiques and ideas.

-Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I'm not sure how high-res you need photos to be but I can't find any of the dudes I'd like you to make.

Ryan Miller and Paul Gaustad.

Preferably with the alternate jersey please.

bufg.png

Could I get a Caps one with Nicklas Backstrom, Alex Ovechkin and Mike Knuble please? 1600x900 if you could! Thanks!

Edit: No names necessary, whenever you get a chance!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Oh yes. The one I requested in the Lamar Woodley template definitely please.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived