New calgary hitmen jersey?

BadSeed84

Bret Hart wore this jersey monday on raw.

and the secription on the hitmens site say the jersey worn by bret hart and i see their normal colors aren't black and pink (which is a shame!)

also its exactly like the anaheim ducks

large-3050032%20-%20HM%20Premier%20Jersey%20Blk%26Pnk.jpg

but yet it costs 10 bucks more than a ducks replica.

If that logo came out within the context of the XFL or UFL or whatever league the Ice Pilots are in, it would be universally hated on and ridiculed. There are so many cool logos associated with Bret Hart, I'm sure the could have come up with something better for the jersey. Of course, I've never seen any Hitmen jerseys to compare to, so what do I know?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It is their 15th anniversary jersey I personally think they should return to these.

Also for those who aren't aware the Hitmen are named for Bret Hart because he was one of the original owners of the team. As for the Logo no clue why they chose that all I know is they had to delay that logo for one year due to it being deemed inappropriate.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

When I first saw it, I thought it was for the Hitmen Breast Cancer night. It's a big step-up from their set they currently have for the season.

Their history at the beginning is sketchy, they did have to change their logo before the first game because teh WHL deemed it too graphic, so they came up with the splash HITMEN logo, but changed the design again within the first year. They took on a re-coloured version of the Flames uniforms until the edge system this season.

Another uniform for the site...

Archived