Chicago Cougars

Sigma Kappa

...yes, I could play around with the paw logo little bit, but I would like C logo to stay as it is ...does anybody else see the ice ring in there or it's just me? :grin:

I at first thought that you used circles to represent the ice rinks, but didn't pay much attention to it, as I didn't think it was intentional. That is a pretty nice idea, though

The primary is very nice, though it feels like the hockey stick is a bit forced. Still, a great render. As others have said, the C and paw logos need some work and some help to be integrated. I think you'd be well served to find a different, more dynamic typeface as a starting point. That "Chicago" wordmark--and as a result, the C logo--is pretty generic.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

The set is really well thought out. I like it, including the ice rinks in the "C" logo.

I do have one question about the Chicago script. Why does only the C have three slashes, while the other letters have two?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Wow. These are nifty! The primary is excellent, and I like how the bent stick looks like the torque players get on their sticks during a slapshot. The rink/"C" association is clever too. I'm not a huge fan of the colors (and a wild cat in orange and blue reminds me of the Charlotte Bobcats), but that's just a personal preference; nothing more. I will admit that the shade of orange you used is pretty fitting for a stylized cougar, though. One thing I really wish you'd change: The paw logo should be on the shoulder; not the sleeve. Switch it and the numbers, and the jerseys would look perfect.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Everything here looks phenomenal. I think the only thing that needs work and that is the paw alternate. You don't really need those scrath marks and it will look better without them. Other than that, I give you an A+.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Wow... I LOVE these colors! That's about all I can add that hasn't already been said.

But I know I can't be the only one who thinks the Cougars name would never be brought back with the connotation its taken over the past few years

Archived