Vancouver Canucks Jersey Concepts

JackFr

I have to second chapico's sentiment: the green is way too bright. The logo looks good, but I, personally, can't stand differently colored armpits on hockey jerseys. If you must have them, blue would look better.

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

The design is inconsistent, on the home the armpits aren't colored then on the away they are and on the alternate they sort of are. Be consistent!, please?

Good point. Having two shades of green is a bit off...

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

Never understood the love for that logo. It's a severed head slapped on top of a letter V.

As for the concept, yeah - it's really inconsistent. There's no reason for the white to have green underarms when the blue doesn't.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well, I'm sure some will complain about the use of dark blue, but I like it.

I'd definitely get rid of the green underarm stripes on both the home and road jerseys, and I'd still lose the underarm color, but to each their own...

Never understood the love for that logo. It's a severed head slapped on top of a letter V.

He's peering out from inside the V. The love for that logo is because every crest the Canucks have ever had sucks, and this would be the least sucky one they've had.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

If we can get used to the Habs becoming like the Maple Leafs you can get used to this.

The Canucks have been around since the mid 40's. They're not changing the name and the Johnny Canuck logo is extremely popular so get used to it. It's not a bad logo. It just takes a little time to get used to it because people don't like change and the Canucks have had way too much of that.

Frankly, I don't think the Canucks' look totally sucks. It's just taking them a long time to fine tune their identity. The colour scheme they have now is excellent and they have finally found a good logo set that fits the name. Eventually they will eschew the Orca altogether and use two Johnny Canuck logos and the stick. Then things will make all sense.

As for this concept: Just use the Canucks actual colours.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived