Quebec Nordiques Edge

Roger Clemente

I agree about the suspender stripes, though I suppose that if you're trying to make authentic-looking Edge jerseys, you need some arbitrary piping somewhere.

The choice of colours is great, the red is used just the right amount, and it all matches 100%. Excellent work.

May I request the Whale?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I'd totally lose the 3 medieval symbol thingys at the bottom of the jersey. Just keep them as shoulder patches. Other than that it's fine.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I'd totally lose the 3 medieval symbol thingys at the bottom of the jersey. Just keep them as shoulder patches. Other than that it's fine.

They're called 'fleurs-de-lis', and they're epic. He's basing this jersey off the original Nordiques jersey, which may have been the best of all time.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Edge system didn't allow for many stripes at the bottom of jerseys. Maybe the solid colour at the hem would not be there if the Nords were around to see the Edge era.

Based on what FACTS?

I counted 12 of the 30 teams with some sort of stripes in 2007, including Chicago, Detroit and NY Rangers with the hem in a different colour than the jersay itself on their dark uniforms.

I could see the Fleur-de-Lys (the province National symbol...) disapearing from the bottom (unfortunately, then again, the Canes kept their "domino" pattern (whatever its real design name is...)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Edge system didn't allow for many stripes at the bottom of jerseys. Maybe the solid colour at the hem would not be there if the Nords were around to see the Edge era.

Based on what FACTS?

I counted 12 of the 30 teams with some sort of stripes in 2007, including Chicago, Detroit and NY Rangers with the hem in a different colour than the jersay itself on their dark uniforms.

I could see the Fleur-de-Lys (the province National symbol...) disapearing from the bottom (unfortunately, then again, the Canes kept their "domino" pattern (whatever its real design name is...)

It represents the hurricane warning flag.

Based on what FACTS?

It represents the hurricane warning flag.

I knew its meaning, just wasn't sure if the designer gave it a formal name... :therock:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived